Here at Orchard Manor View, our highly qualified staff understand that everyone is an individual and as such have different interests, hobbies and needs which we will fully encourage to continue.
We also have a multitude of games and activities provided by NAPA (National Activity Providers Association) coordinators especially adapted for service users and their individual needs. Designed to keep the most active, boredom free.
For those more active and green fingered individuals, we have a greenhouse where we will be growing our own vegetables and raised beds for easy access for those keen gardeners. Our fully trained chef’s offer freshly prepared meals served to a very high standard and cater for any special diets. The menu will be displayed on a daily basis. The service users will be involved in the Menu planning. They will also be given the opportunity to cook and bake for themselves by Orchard Manor View Chef.
Our multi-functional room has a projector, ideal for movie nights. There will be a variety of meaningful activities provided in-house on a daily basis as well as visiting entertainers and interesting outings.
Wi-fi areas are available throughout Orchard Manor View. We have flat-screen T.V.’s throughout the home, including all 21 bedrooms.
Our Multi-Sensory room is an ideal place to retreat and just sit back, relax and enjoy the therapeutic lighting and music. It has a disco ball, fantastic lighting and blue tooth sound system which can be used from any device.
- Beautiful interior to create a feeling of luxuriousness
- 21 rooms with wet-room style en-suite (GF 18, FF 3)
- Individuals personalities and preferences for bedrooms are paramount
- Ceiling track hoisting
- Individual heating controls in all bedrooms
- Telephone points in each bedroom
- Three Themed Lounges Spacious Dining room
- Four Bathrooms – all with hydro-therapy baths (GF 3, FF 1)
- Multifunctional Recreation Room with projector
- Person Centred care and attention.
- Multi-sensory Room
- Patio doors leading on to private gardens/central courtyard
- Greenhouse/raised planting areas for green-fingered residents to enjoy
- Landscaped gardens with courtyard water feature
- Flatscreen TV’s throughout the home and bedrooms
- Games stations e.g. PlayStation, Wii
- PC stations with wi-fi access
- Wide range of activities
- Wheelchair accessible transport
- Fully fitted Service User’s Kitchen with a dining area and doors leading to a patio area.